Apr 28, 2008

My last entry was over all negative, so this is one big change: I'm fucking happy inside. Many things led to this and even thought the way things took place could have been different, I'm happy they did happen. Just have to remember still to keep my head leveled. Getting too comfortable too soon doesn't lead to anything good. Been there, done that, and I really don't want to ruin this. Taking things slowly might seem the cowards way, but hey, I care abt this and want this to work. Ho shit I got all negativeyish again :D
Other than being happy and conflicted still, I'm highly waiting for Wednesday. My girls are coming to Kotka for vappu and oh I'm so happyyy~~ Summer is coming. In a way I feel weirdly empty about everything, and it scares me. I'm afraid I will fall again, and this time there will be no strength left to pick me up. Then it's it, nothing left... okay, I get to the negatives again. I should be happy.
More coffee and a cig, those will cheer me up.

No comments: