Apr 11, 2008

I miss something that would turn my life upside down. In a flash. With a fucking bang. I just want to ditch this whole situation I'm forged to call a life now. Just go somewhere and forget about all this shit I have to put up with here. New shit would ofcourse arise, but... who cares ? I hate being lied to, and being treated like fucking air until I suddenly am useful in someway again. How hard is it really to say everything straight to me ? Or is it that it really doesn't matter if my feelings get smashed ? Oh le sigh. Can't be too bothered to care.
Right now I'm setting my head on a mission, to get my abs working and neat. I'm on mah way ! Other than that I guess I'll just be waiting for the summer to come. Summer, I hope, will be good, and full of all things I miss now.

Damn I'm dying for a drink. Should I go to Seurahuone perhaps...

No comments: