Sep 12, 2008

and she said...

long time, no updates. been working HARD, been tired, and gah. and oh, waking up wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too early on few mornings (been staying at my girl's place, i have to be out of the door 20 minutes earlier than usual............). aiski-shi sorta quit at evening service today. sad. not good. i have to wake up EARLY alone and go to work alone. boohoo.
but YEAHHH. now i'm at my girl's place AGAIN. we're gonna leave soon, to make an appearance at a party of some friend of my girl. i hope to higher powers i'm not going to be the oldest person in there (ok, this friend's mom is there too but....) XD need to drink some more white wine<333
something again broke my line of thought and i forgot what i was going to write here... damn. but. leaving soon. muahhahahah *hugo laughter*

OH BTW FUCK I'VE GOT HUGE MUSCLES !!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

No comments: