Jun 21, 2008

Dundundun~~ I'm watching The Ultimate Fighter season one and drinking skumppa ! Yay.
The Midsummer's was quite uneventful because the weather was JUST like it should every year: it rained. A fucking lot. So we lagaed in front of the tv and drank some. And got tired and went to bed 1 am something :D Or tried, because Annika decided she needed to start making drunken calls to Saana, over an over again even thought she didn't answer even once. So the she makes Susanna call ME, and I had to really fight not to be really rude :D Damnit I was trying to sleep ! GAH !!!

Ah life is happyyyyyyy. Not. Ok well probably yeah. Damnit that Saana left, today it's real wonderful weather and so so so so on ! And Anni is trying to chew my arm off.......................................................................

Yap yap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, because I almost ended up making drunk calls to Annika last night, just thought it might be amusing or something. XD