Jun 6, 2008

Herushinki is calling again ^^ !! Today it's the Foam party women only @ DTM and we're going. Too bad that I didn't sleep that well last night, got only about 2 hrs of sleep. I'm gonna die. But I'm going to see mah girl<33 And mah dear friends<3
I think I have some moving ahead. The mould inspector dude visited a while ago. My ap isn't actually covereddin mould, but he still recommended me to change living place and wrote a note to show to my superintendent abt it. Need to visit him when I come back from heslinki. My new ap is required to have a machine controlled airconditioning ! Yah, means it's going to be a newer house. I hope there would be an opening at Takapellontie 17. It looks nice, plus the location is fab. Fabfabfab.

Now, I think need to eat something. Hellu & Sini are at work now I think. Uutu said they'll get the job done by 9:30 and then we go. Laura's coming too. Yap yap. Still need to dig some closets and try to find a pair of little cooler pants than jeans. It's already +18 celcius in shade and I MELT ! *death*

1 comment:

Sini said...

Oi vitsit ois ollu ihana jäädä helsinkiin puhuttiin siitä just hellun kans, ku ruvettiin siirtymään takas sörkkään... Mutkun piti tulla tänne takas töihin :/