Jun 19, 2008

Grau 8))

GRAU !
Bohoho my right wrist is swollen. It doesn't like the gardening job. Bleargh.
But yeah, made it through the day again, brought 4 bags of flowers for mom and Anneli (mom's friend) and still need to make a flower... THINGY to put some of the prettiest violets in. Plus I posted the D'espa photobook and got my bro's package of some rockclimbing books from the post office on the same visit. Now I'm cathing my breath (by checking out Leben's and Forrest's myspaces XDD) and waiting for the salmon to get ready in the oven.
Gotta post this:

Chris gets a ton of emails everyday from people asking how he gets in shape for fights, what his workout regimen is like, what kind of diet he follows, etc. So here's a list of the top 10 things that have contributed to Chris' success as a fighter. Enjoy.

1. I like to split up my workouts throughout the day. Drill and work cardio in the morning, and then do hard rounds at night.

2. Switch to light beer.

3. Eat lots of vegetables. Don't eat dairy products. Nuts are good.

4. Don't start drinking beer until after noon.

5. Plyometric exercises are an excellent way to get into fighting shape.

6. Don't have sex at least a week before your fight. Aw who am I kidding...

7. Try to drink at least a gallon of water a day.

8. Line your mouthpiece with chew. This will help it stay in better, and it'll give you that extra boost of energy during your fight. I prefer Copenhagen.

9. Before your fight, shave your entire body and cover yourself with lotion. This will help you slip out of submissions easier.

10. Don't shower the day before your fight. On second thought, make it 3 days. Don't brush your teeth, either.

Now I'm not going to guarantee that they will work for everyone, but hopefully you found these tips useful enough.


Hohoho he's brilliant <3 2. Switch to light beer. XD Chris, you're so my man ! Maybe I should try his advices xD Maybe I could get in shape ! Lol.

A-L-S-O !
Anni is coming later today. Saana-chan tomorrow. And vi ska reub and partee the Midsummer's eve ! Reub reub reub. Dancing also is calling me. Hmmm. We shall see. I believe that in few hours from now I'm going to be ready to pass out. Lack of sleep catches me really fast. We shall see.

A-L-S-O !
Atreyu ! Really, I've been listening to nothing else but Atreyu during the past few days. Need to put some more their stuff on my phone, I've only got like 6 songs or so, and listening to those for 5 hours does get kinda onesided after a while. Thought I'll never get tired to songs like Honor, Becoming the bull, Epic (faith no more cover). But I need moreeee !

A-L-S-O !
I hate Hiroto for tartuttaing this stupid thing to me XD

Yeah. Nothing else for now.

Leben<3

No comments: