Jun 24, 2008

like gunshots heard against a silent night

Some how I feel like screaming my lungs out, so hard that my head would explode. I feel like something is pressing my chest in and I can hardly breathe and my head spins. Why am I always so damn afraid of getting cheated ?? Well, it's happened before, so I seem to find it impossible to trust that it won't happen again. And there's really no-one I can talk with about this, because well, "news" travel fast and blaaah fuck.
Plus it annoys me that it seems I HAVE TO BE the one to bring myself completely down and into huge financial problems if I want to see people who are dear to me. It feels like no-one else really wants to spend that much money on seeing me. Funny. Not really. Hurting, yes. Just my mind ? Maybe.

So I'm off the cemetery duty. For at least 2 weeks now. My hand is failing me again. And my back. Fucking hell. So much for getting some order in my life.

Damnit I'm tempted not to post this at all or just post a super edited version, because I know that well... sigh.

Gonna take a shower and watch The Ultimate Fighter. My only joys lol.

i can't keep telling myself what i want to hear
i can't just close my eyes

i know that
its killing me
and its poisoning the best in me
what i see i don't want to believe
so let me tell you more
about the lies i lead

2 comments:

Whiskey said...

Funny? Not really. Hurting? Oh, damn.. Just your mind? for fuck's sake, YES! Don't you go comparing yourself to something as disgusting-but-necessary as money! Dear you! People take money differently, and some of them (ME, cleaning up my name :P) take it too seriously. But it's got nothing to do with Wanting to spend one's money on whutever the shitness.

Jason said...

can't help it, my head is stupid... you're really too dear <3 can't wait to see you, it's been too damn long.